| How to Sign Up for Online Giving! |
Click on the picture above to get started today!
• To join, simply click on the above ONLINE GIVING picture above, and the link will take you to Sts. Peter and Paul's Online Giving Portal! It's that easy!
• Safety. In times when there are concerns about exposure to disease or spreading of a virus, Online Giving is a convenient option to continue to support your church and its mission. Whether you are attending weekly service at the church or worshipping at home, your vital support can still happen regardless of where you are
• Forgot your envelope? Use Online Giving to keep up on offertory. Go to www.howardcountycatholics.com and click on the Online Giving link. It’s quick and easy. Your support throughout the year helps sustain our church.
• Make giving easier. Visit your church website on your mobile device, click the Online Giving link, and begin giving. Your support throughout the year helps sustain our church. You can set up a one time donation or recurring donations!
• Manage gifts. Another easy way to manage your church giving is with Online Giving. You can manage your giving or give a one-time gift right from your phone. Visit our church website and click the Online Giving link and register with our church or go to: www.osvhub.com/howard-county-catholics/giving/funds
Your support during the year helps sustain our church!
• Should you have any questions, please contact Judi in the Sts. Peter and Paul Parish Offices, 308-754-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
- A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
- Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
- A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
- Q: Is On-line Giving safe?
- A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Q: How can I enroll and start donating?
- A: Click the Online Giving image above. It will direct you to Sts. Peter and Paul's portal for Online Giving. It is safe and easy to do. Should you need any assistance, please contact our Parish Office Manager, Judi Baker at (308) 754-4002 or email@example.com